Join us for the 2016 edition of the Walk the Loop for Lupus event!
Brought to you by
Ramada #22 - Reid Park
|7:30 AM||Team Photos|
|8:30 AM||45-minute Walk
Please, No Pets
|9:30 AM||Refreshments served
Team Captain awards & raffle
How will your donation be used?
Your dollars can make a huge difference in the lives of so many:
- Provide Lupus information/support groups/referrals for newly diagnosed patients
- Increase Emergency Medical Fund for those in immediate need of medical care
- Increase scholarship fund for teens/caregivers of teens with Lupus to offer higher level education
- Help send families and children with Lupus to camp
- Help sponsor retreats for Women with Lupus to learn coping/life skills
- LFSA Cares – providing support for non-medical hardships
- LFSA for Kids – providing for children with socioeconomic needs
Help us make the 2016 Walk the largest yet!
We are looking to surpass the 1,000 walker mark in 2016. Help us reach our goal by reistering your team TODAY!
Invite friends, family & co-workers for this fun event! Team Captains must register first and include a team name. Each team member then registers individually under the team name.
Team captains with a team of 10 or more will receive special gifts. Call the lupus office for a team packet 520 -622-9006 or download it below.
Prizes for Collected Sponsor Pledges
|$25 - $99||Lupus Foundation Koozie|
|$100 - $249||Lupus Foundation Gift Pack|
|$250 - $499||Lupus Foundation Straw Cups|
|$500 - $999||Butterfly umbrella or back Pack|
Pledges of $1000 or more will receive a $50.00 Gift Card and special prizes.
- Silent Auction with many great prizes. Credit / debit cards will be accepted.
- Family Fun Day with face painters, balloon artist, Zumba and other kid and family friendly activities.
- CELEBRATE A LOVED ONE! Special balloon launch to honor someone with Lupus. Purchase a personalized balloon to pay tribute to a loved one.